Orto Stella (Latin for Rising Star) is a Norfolk Charity that has been formed
to empower the working lives of women after they have survived the negative
impacts of domestic abuse.
- Have you been the victim of domestic abuse?
- Do you feel that you are unable to move on?
- You doubt yourself and your abilities?
- Believe you are worthless?
- Are not able to work?
- Fearful to enter the job market?
- Find you have triggers, e.g. aggressive men in the workplace?
- Are not able to progress your work life?
- Are being held back because of a whole set of bad beliefs you hold about yourself?
If so, Orto Stella welcomes you and together we are going to
change this mindset and be spectacular!
- A support group for women that have survived domestic abuse.
- Rebuilding confidence and self esteem workshops
- Practical work ready skills workshops: CV writing, job hunting, interview techniques etc
- 2-day confidence building work placements
- Setting up on your own – the options.
- Securing the job role you are capable of – matching of skills
The Orto Stella Springboard programme empowers women to realise their potential and be unafraid to progress. The programme consists of a workbook, workshops, the provision of role models and networking.